Drolet® Airtight 'Jasper' Wood Stove
- Manufacturer: Drolet Stoves & Fire
- pedestal base with ash pan
- heats up to 1, 200 sq. ft.
- air-tight for maximum burn time
- air-wash system
- elegantly door with high-heat ceramic glass
- 16" wall-clearance to combustibles
- 220 lb.
- 22 1/4" w. x 19" d. x 27 1/4" h.
- brick-lined firebox
- cast iron doors
- 6" flue pipe connects to standard stove pipe
- made in Canada
- limited lifetime warranty (details with purchase)
- not available in British Columbia and Newfoundland and Labrador
- EPA (Environmental Protection Act) certification means that the volume of combustible gases entering the air is minimal
- WHEN BUYING YOUR WOOD-BURNING STOVE, PLEASE REMEMBER to keep in mind the cost for necessary accessories required for installation and maintenance. Installation costs may vary, depending on which room in the house will contain the stove.
- NOTE: Unless specified, stoves are not for use in mobile homes. Chimney installation kits not included.
- IMPORTANT: Wood-burning stoves must sit on a floor made of non-combustible material or a floor protector must be used. Protectors should extend 18" in front and 8" on either side of unit. Before ordering, check your local by-laws for any restrictions. Wood-burning stoves have been tested by Warnock-Hersey Ltd. to comply with CSA standards.
- For bilingual technical information on Century Heating stoves, call 1-800-668-5323 Monday to Friday 9:00 a. m. to 5:00 p. m. EST
- For bilingual technical information on Drolet stoves, call 1-877-356-6663 Monday-Friday, 9 a. m. -5 p. m. EST or visit www. drolet. ca
|Manufacturer:||Drolet Stoves & Fire|
|Lowest Price (CAD):|
|No specifications available|
Home & Garden